Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I, as an individual, invest in your American Hero Portfolios?
If you will contact us, we will make our American Hero Portfolios available to your financial professional or connect you with a financial professional who can help you invest in American Hero Portfolios.
- Why is America so important?
America was destined to be a “city on a hill”, indeed, a beacon of freedom for the world. If she goes dark so does the world. If she stays bright her glow gives hope to, literally, billions of people.
- How can investing in companies that reflect timeless American (Biblical) values help America?
Investing in these companies provides financial and moral support. Even in small amounts, companies appreciate and are helped by like-minded investors. So, investors can help expand the positive influence of these companies in America and around the world.
- If I am an investment professional, can I gain access to American Hero portfolios for my clients?
Yes. That is, if your Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) will allow it. We do not serve the general public directly. If you will contact us, we will attempt to get approved by your RIA so that you can provide the American Hero portfolios to your clients.
- Do you have regulation compliant materials for financial professionals?
Yes. We have a portal for investment advisors. If you contact us, we can provide a password to that portal.
- What are your fees to the investor?
We charge similarly to a “no-load” mutual fund. Our fees range from 3/10’s of one percent, 30 basis points, per year to 6/10ths of one percent, 60 basis points, per year depending upon the size of the account and the particular financial professional who uses our portfolios. The participating financial advisor normally adds additional fees to cover their services. We have no entry or exit fees.
- Why is your primary goal to help investors make a positive impact on America rather than generate the best financial returns for your investors?
Because America, her values and freedom are more important than financial returns. The world is counting on us to remain a “City on a Hill”.
- Are you concerned about investment performance?
Yes, certainly we are. Performance is carefully monitored and posted to our website on a quarterly basis. We are fortunate to have over 10 year competitive track records for both of our American Hero Portfolios when compared to our benchmark. Of course, past performance in no assurance future results.
- Do companies with honorable values compete well in the marketplace?
This is a good soul-searching question for each of us. Our opinion, which is confirmed, to some degree, by our experience and research, indicates that values-driven companies do well in the marketplace especially over the longer term. Of course, there are times when that is not the case. So, each investor must answer this for himself/herself.