- How can I, as an individual, invest in your American Hero Portfolios?
If you will contact us we can connect you with a financial professional who can help you invest in American Hero Portfolios.
- If I am an an investment professional, can I gain access to American Hero portfolios for my clients?
Yes. That is, if your RIA will allow it. We do not serve the general public directly. If you will contact us we will attempt to get approved by your RIA so that you can provide the American Hero portfolios to your clients.
- What are your fees to the investor? We charge similarly to a mutual fund. Our fees range from 3/10’s of one percent per year to 6/10ths of one percent per year depending upon the size of the account and the particual financial professional who uses our portfolios. The participating financial advisor normally adds additional fees to cover his services. We have no entry or exit fees.
- Why is your primary goal to build a brighter America and not to create a good return for your investors?
Because America, her Timeless values and Freedom, which is a direct result of our values, are more important than the wealth that has been accumulated as the result of our values. If we support the right values it will bode well for freedom and probably our finances, as well. But, if a choice has to be made; Freedom should be our choice since Freedom is more valuable than money.
- Do you care about investment performance?
Yes, we are concerned and carefully monitor it on a quarterly basis. We are fortunate to have a 15-year competitive year track record for the American Hero Equity portfolio and a 9 year track record for the American Hero Index portfolio. We believe that companies that are intentional about their values compete well in the marketplace. Of course, past performance in no assurance future results.